The MACal.® 8300 Pro series is a range of monomeric calendared films specifically designed for medium-term applications. With a wide range of gloss colours available and excellent dimensional stability, MACal.® 8300 Pro is perfect for a vast array of applications both internal and external at an economical price.
70μm thick calendared monomeric vinyl.
- 46 gloss colours plus a matt black and white.
- External durability of 4 years in colours and 5 years in black and white.
- Permanent acrylic adhesive.
- M1 certified.
- 135gsm liner with blue backprinting for easy application . For white vinyls, grey silicone coating on the liner ensures contrast with the vinyl for easy stripping.
Processing instructions for MACal® 8300 Pro:
- Designed for trouble-free cutting with most plotters and fast weeding, even on small shapes and letters.
- It is important to adjust the cutting depth of the plotter, if the cut is too deep the liner paper may split and come away with the adhesive during transferal to Application Tape.
- It is recommended that you carry out suitability tests as adverse reactions may occur when applying MACal.®8300 Pro to some substrates.
- The transfer of the cut vinyl onto the Application Tape should always be performed by removing the liner from the pressure-sensitive material (i.e. with the PVC face down-wards onto the working surface) and not by lifting off the Application Tape.
- Make sure all surfaces are clean and free of dust and grease before application.
- It is recommended that MACal. 8300 Pro is applied with the dry application method on surfaces that are slightly curved. Where the surface is flat, either the dry or wet application method can be used.
Edge Sealing and Varnishing:
- If exposure to chemicals and solvents is likely to occur it is recommended that the edges are sealed with a varnish to prevent the edges lifting, extending the use-life.
- MACal.® 8300Pro is designed specifically for medium-term events and communications such as vehicle branding, window graphics, displays and stands