Mactac MACal.® 8200 Pro is specifically designed for all your short term applications. With external durability of 4 years in black/white and 3 years in colours, this range is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Available in both gloss and matt colours, the MACal.® 8200 Pro series is perfect for window graphics, signs and exhibitions and is specifically designed for fast weeding even on small letters and shapes.
- 75μ thick monomeric calendered vinyl.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- 135gsm liner with blue backprinting for easy application. For white vinyls, grey silicone coating on the liner ensures contrast with the vinyl for easy stripping and application.
- 50 gloss and 50 matt colours available.
- Permanent water based acrylic adhesive.
- M1 certified
Processing instructions for MACal® 8200 Pro:
- Neat and quick cutting with most plotters.
- It is important to adjust the cutting depth to ensure the liner does not split and come away with the adhesive when transferring the vinyl to Application Tape.
- It is recommended that you carry out suitability tests as adverse reactions may occur when applying MACal.®8200 Pro to some substrates.
- The transfer of the cut vinyl onto the Application Tape should always be performed by removing the liner from the pressure-sensitive material (i.e. with the PVC face down-wards onto the working surface) and not by lifting off the Application Tape.
- Make sure the material to which you are applying the vinyl is clean of dust and any contaminants.
- Can be applied onto flat surfaces using either the dry or wet application method.
Edge Sealing and Varnishing:
- If exposure to chemicals and solvents is likely, it is important to seal the edges with a varnish to stop the edges lifting.
- MACal.® 8200 Pro is used for a number of short term applications both internally and externally such as, wall and floor graphics, vehicle markings, signs and permanent promotional applications.