Much like its namesake the 1650, the Kala Arkane 2100 is a high volume cold laminator with heat assisted top roller (warming the lamination film to 140°C to improve polymerisation). Ideal for single sided lamination with or without backing paper, encapsulation and mounting, this extra-wide piece of hardware produces laminations of 2100mm (83 inches). With an adjustable speed of up to 6.20m/min, it also can mount on to boards up to 50mm (2 inches).
- Single side lamination with or without waste paper
- Simultaneous single side lamination and adhesive mounting
- Encapsulation in one run
- Application tape
- Colour background using colour vinyl
- Mounting onto boards up to 50 mm (2’’) thickness
- Use of thermal films on one side